Since I already have a blog I don't want to bore anyone more than they need to be. BUT...I did sharing time today and it was about prayer. It has a game that goes with it and I thought it would be such a fun FHE and you could make homemade pretzels for an activity/treat! We are going to do it for our next FHE even though the kids played it in sharing time. It was easy and fun. If you go here http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8229&Itemid=200097 it has a pdf for the board game and info about how pretzels are a symbol for prayer. That is it for my contribution for the day! Oh yeah, I have also realized lately that I probably have ESP so if you need to know anything I can probably tell you. Unless it is if we should add on to our house or build a new one...that I don't know!
Megan Victoria
oooh fun!!! Also, what is your ESP???? I could use some assistance!
ReplyDelete