Friday, March 9, 2012

Tommy's clothes

I told a few people about this picture and then never posted it. It was the day after Christmas and I was cleaning up the living room. I put Tommy's clothes over the arm of the couch. A little while later I saw Miles changing and was impressed that I hadn't had to tell him to get dressed. I walked into the kitchen and a few minutes later Miles came in fairly frantic. This is why....

I realized when the kids are late getting ready I go and get their clothes and put them over the arm of the couch. Miles knew he had new clothes and thought these were his. The shirt is size 18 months and the pants are 12 months. We started laughing So hard and he was so mad because he realized what he had done and couldn't get them off!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... Dan said it looks like he's in a football outfit! So cute! Oh I love him! I bet it looks pretty good on Tommy too! :)

    ReplyDelete