Sunday, May 4, 2014

Birthday and Mayday

My Birthday was on Wednesday. It was a really fun day. It got to about 86* and it was super nice. I just had a family party this year so I had pulled pork tacos with pita bread for dinner and a raspberry poke cake for dessert. Then I got 2 pairs of shorts, a new skirt, a sketch book, and a corkscrew board for my room. Then after that I got to go do baptisms at the temple and then the Nelsons took me out for frozen yogurt. It was really fun :D







 After 8 practices for Grace, Cole, and my dad, the schools Mayday performance was Friday night. Cole was an escort for the Sophomore princess and my dad and Grace danced the senior waltz. Grace was also an extra for a couple skits and had a part in a skit that she got cake in her face in. I got to take some pictures up close because we got 4 reserved seats for being an escort. They all did a really good job!




















We're counting down the days until we get to see you all again! Love you all, The Durst's

2 comments:

  1. I love the sweet pictures of Grace dancing with her Dad! And Cole.....how handsome you look, all dressed up in your tux! Cute pictures molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kristie. I thought I had commented before. Sorry. We loved this post. Everyone looks amazing in the pictures. Super grown up. And happy belated birthday Molly! Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete