Sunday, September 7, 2014

Breaking the Silence

We will break the silence...with picture overload. Not kidding, so many pictures. We had so much fun in Idaho.  Faylene, Melanie, Dan, Stori and Sylvie, thank you for letting us live with you for five weeks.  It was fabulous!  We just live too far away and it was wonderful to get out of TX heat and be with family and Idaho friends.
Since we've returned, we are doing what everyone's doing.  Busy school schedules of choir, voice, and piano for Maddie; scouts, activity days and piano lessons from mom for Iko and Clara; dance lessons and piano from mom for Nori; and preschool for the littles.  As we were leaving Idaho i got a phone call from the bishop and I'm now the primary president.  I love it, it's the best place to be:)  Our house should be done by Thanksgiving and all the decisions are "due" right now.  It's a bit stressful because I don't make decisions that well but I'm grateful to be making them.  everyone else post pictures soon too.  And remember, we'd love visitors.  Does anyone need any dental work done yet????:)























 family history cousins!


















 The eight Peterson Siblings  I love my sister and brothers! Bear Lake reunion before we all got sick
                                                   morning roomies


                                               The special birthday girl.  July 11th
 Helping with birthday cupcakes













 These next pictures are out of order.  They are back in Tx a few weeks ago.  Hazel playing with a hose in the backyard


 These are our "last fun summer thing" The Saturday before school started.  Klyde Warren park is built over the freeway in downtown Dallas.  Great food trucks and a fun splash pad.





 First Day of School pics!






 Now we're back in Idaho:)  Zoo trip with cousins








 The fourteen year old drivers. Missed you this day Bron!









 Isaac's best friend Whitlee spent a day or two with us



 preparing Mel's bday











 Grandma at the Carmel tree...coolest job on the planet
 Maddie finished her yw project!
 Our Y mountain that we love and me holding all the spoils from the byu bookstore and cougar eat while everyone uses the bathroom



 Nori on the first day of 2nd grade:)
 Now I have spiderman and venom to help me with laundry! And hazel after her first day of preschool (joy school at a friends house...I teach next week:)

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!!!!! So glad you broke the no posting trend! So fun to see all of the pictures of summer....seems like so very long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you broke the silence too :) So many fun pictures!!! I think my most favorite is the one of Ephraim and Max! How cute is that?!?! Just brings a smile to my face knowing they are such great cousin friends :) Looks like you guys have been busy having lots of fun! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete