Hi this is Lexi! I finally get to post for the blog! This week we are visiting Corey and Kristie in Texas. We went to church with them. It was actually a lot of fun. We have been here since Saturday afternoon and Maddie,Isaac,Clara and,Nori are at school right now so I thought that it would be fun to post on the blog. And because I just thought it would be fun if my dad taught me how to post on the blog so I can post on the blog in the future😃. Yesterday me and Clara made brownies and it was really fun! Clara and I watched the grown ups +Maddie and Isaac play Wackee Six. Saturday night Maddie babysat because the parents went out to eat on my mom and dad's anniversary and we watched Frozen in the movie room. I hope you guys liked my first post and if you keep posting I will! And here are a few random pictures
Lexi and Annie on the first day of school 2012
Daddy went skydiving last year!
This is Aunt Kristie. Great post Lexi! We loved having you here! Come back again soon!
ReplyDelete