Maizy had her 5th grade Olympics. They were so fun to watch. It is a really big deal that they practice for a long time. Her team color was blue so we were very focused on blue around our house for the last couple of weeks.
We also got two adorable, and I mean ADORABLE pigs! They are brother and sister. The small one is a boy named Bronker and the girl is named Petunia. Bronker is sweet and friendly and Petunia is high strung and protective. We got bees yesterday and since Joel was at work I had to hive two swarms by myself. The Godfrey's came over to watch and it was actually pretty fun. I only got stung twice which were totally my fault. I didn't have on long sleeves and I had bees all over me. I didn't know there was one under my arm so when I put my arm down I squished it. Then one went up my pant leg and it was around behind my knee and I for some reason swatted at it and of course squishing them makes them sting!
The kids are finally getting to use their Christmas present! Weather is getting nice and the kids are loving their new playset! For General Conference Maizy wanted us to make President Monson's mother's recipe for ribbon cake. It is so dang good and Miles thought it was too! Here he is
with about a 6th of the cake. Joel and I kept watching him go over and cut huge pieces, then when there was that much left he just picked it up and started chowin' on it. He makes me so happy!(even if he did yell at me to "SHUT UP!" today during the closing song in sacrament meeting because he didn't want me to sing.) He also decided to use my shampoo and make himself a very full, very bubbly, bubble bath!
This picuture of Thomas is just because it is probably the only one like this that I will ever get. Since he was born he can't sleep unless he is in his crib or bed or car seat. So I don't have any sweet pictures of him sleeping. He was cold so I wrapped him up and he fell asleep. I was excited to take lots of pictures of him.
You are a farmer!!! Yay! Can't wait to come visit this weekend and see all the new fun things (including the Burvan)
ReplyDeletePs you forgot Dallas and Moscow for your destinations! ;)
Pps how did I not realize how OLD maizy is until you just typed the words "5th grade." Sheesh
I think it's so fun that you have a little farm :) I bet your kids love it! We would LOVE to have you guys come visit!
ReplyDelete