This awesome linoleum was under the bar along with a board with 2 names and a date on it. The linoleum reminded me of Great Grandma Tolman's house.
This is where the old bar used to be. We moved this cabinet from the other side to here so we could fit our new fridge in and it's waiting to be painted and for a new countertop. Dad's going to fill in the tile this next week, but we have to scrape the old stuff off the cement first.
this is the cabinet color before...
this is the cabinets after (waiting for trim on top).
Sunday movie day
Me and Jon attempted to have max and Levi go and sleep outside on the trampoline with us lastnight. Jon went inside first, then Levi went in, then Max went in. I was the only person to stay outside while all the others went inside to sleep in their beds. Oh well, I guess they missed out.
It's starting to get hot here and I made jiffy cookies for the first time today. They turned out really good.
We are getting excited for Grandma and Mel and Dan to come visit.
That's all for us for now.
Written by: Taylor (TAC)


Taylor, I loved your post! you did a really good job! I'm so excited to come visit you guys!
ReplyDelete