BUT FIRST----- I have loved everyones posts the last few weeks! I haven't commented on them, but I think I have the funniest, most amazing family ever! With the cutest nieces and nephews ever! With the best, cutest mom ever! :)
Ok, now for the update:
Dan got accepted to the Law School in Wyoming, with an $8,000/year scholarship (too bad he doesn't have in-state! )
We ate at Cafe Sabor to celebrate Mom's anniversary.
My vball team starts tournament this week.
Stori had her cousins come stay the night on Friday, AND WAS IN HEAVEN!!! She was so excited all week waiting for them the finally come stay. We had so much fun. We played 'Heads Up' for about 3 hours :) The kids played dress-up, built towers, watched movies, and didn't have one fight! The Christensen kids fell asleep at about 10:30, but not Stori. She stayed awake for all of Tangled and when the credits were all done she said, "That was a good show, huh mom!" (ya know, like it was her first time every seeing it! We all had a great time!
Sylvie discovered that she doesn't like Josh ;)
and well, that is about all I can think of. I will definitely post pictures at a later date TBD.
No comments:
Post a Comment