Monday, March 17, 2014


Hi family!!  It's been some months since posting, so I will just sum up with some pictures:)  
Isaac had his last pinewood derby. Hmmmm…did I already post that?  who cares, anyway, here's his car and his brother and mom:) 

 Wind socks we made at story time.  Time needs to slow down, my littles are getting too grown up too fast.  What will I ever do without my little friends?


 This crazy loco climbs anywhere.  She doesn't answer when you holler for her either.  I couldn't find her the other day, so when I finally did..she was startled.  Then she decided to scare me back with this growl.
 Isaac had his last Blue and Gold Banquet and earned his Webelos and Arrow of Light.

 Neither of these pictures are candid, she is posing quite purposely in them.  She's a nut.
 Took Clara on a date to see the Dallas Temple.  The spire is out front, unattached from the building:)

 Ready for a family run one Saturday.  The 8 person selfie turned out pretty good

                         tricks on the scooter
 Clara at a skating birthday party at the Galleria Mall.  Josh, this post is for you.  You know the mall, right?




spent her hard earned chore money on this flamingo shirt.  So so proud of it!

 Mom shared a lot of what we did while she was here.  We loved having her here SO much.  The zoo was super fun, most of these pictures are from there.




 Admiring the two baby elephants.
 So happy together
 And these 2 also:)




 A sweet moment with Grandma.
 Meg, our beans turned out FABULOUS!
 This was at the mall on our little hotel trip.  These little rides fit the bill pretty well when legoland was out.  Grandma wins first prize for making the ride go with quarters!!!!
We went out to eat pizza before going to the hotel and as we sat there I just was so overwhelmed with gratitude that she was with us.  Two other families around us had grandparents with them and I seem to notice it all the time and feel so sad that we don't get to.  This is the longest we've ever gone without seeing Grandma and we don't plan to let it be that long ever again!  Love you Faylene!Thanks for coming, and Megan and Joel, thank you for altering your plans to make it happen.  We're so grateful!
 The last day of spring break we planned to go on a hike, but it started to downpour, so we pulled out the umbrellas and went anyway.  The trailhead was closed, so we found a paved path around a lake and walked in the rain.  It was super fun.  Love these crazies!


5 comments:

  1. These pictures make me homesick for Texas---How is that even possible!? :) Must just be the cute kids that I am missing!! And C &K also! Come to Idaho real soon mkay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures!! Thanks for taking the time to post them. Love your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a "like" button for every one of those pictures! Can't wait to see you all--Summer will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well don't I look gorgeous at the zoo… haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why on earth is that my picture

    ReplyDelete