I am so confused by this March! I always dread the crazy busy of May but March? I don't remember ever having a March this crazy. Ken and I were just laughing today about the fact that at the end of every week this month I have said, "whew. Glad that week's over this next week should be bett...oh wait." I can't think of maybe more than two week nights I've been home right after work. And then on Friday I started to get miserable sick. That has a way of making you slow down! :) So I have already called a sub for tomorrow and I am planning on moping for one day and then jumping back in to this final crazy week. And I am SO excited for the end of this week. We are going to Mom's for a few days and then returning on Monday to a full week of Spring Cleaning and/or yard work topped off with General Conference.
So--with the kids, let's see...
Emmy insists on growing up. She's leaving us the first week of May for the authentic college adventure. I sure hate the whole growing up bit, but really happy for her. She's going to love it and it's such a better deal than last time.
Daph's boyfriend left and we LOVE having this girl back. I had forgotten a little bit how cute and bubbly and fun she is!
Caleb is loving having a truck and spends every second he can get away with in it.
Bronwyn is a crazy genealogy machine. She and Daph have taken family names in for baptisms a few times and now she's into indexing. She's thrilled with Corey's request for the family reunion.
Asher is still loving piano. He was Mowgli in the school play and loved that too. So...he thinks sports are sweaty and boring and loves the arts. Looks like someone did get some DNA from me, after all! :)
Lily also loves piano. I was really sad when our last piano teacher quit but this new one is so cute. She's a grandma and always writes them little encouraging notes in their notebook and seems to really love teaching them.
Sam is so excited he can hardly stand it...Soccer season!
The full cast of Jungle Book.
Last Sunday the kids ran in and said"Mom it's windy!" Took me a second to realize why that was so exciting! We had kites waiting for just such a day. I'm loving the nicer days and the fact that my kids spend every waking moment they can being active outside!
Mowgli, Winifred, and Mike.
The big kids in the audience at Jungle Book.








This is Kristie. Really cute pictures! Wish we could see the play:) And I want to run in the wind with those kites!
ReplyDelete