Monday, July 15, 2013

Pictures By Molly *warning, there's a lot*

Hi! It's Molly. I decided to post a few (a lot) of the pictures I took while we were in Idaho, and mostly while we were at grandmas house. I hope you like them!! =)


 Cole's Birthday














 Before the parade





The parade






 One of the photo shoots with the little girls 












 Fireworks 


 Arnold's and Peterson's, another photo shoot, and watching the girl's dance routine







 Getting 80's 








 Stori and Hazel's Bday party






 Volleyball and Makeovers





 Our pre "Fashion Show" pics

Told ya there was a lot ;) {67} 
I had so much fun in Idaho/Utah this year!! Already miss everyone


4 comments:

  1. Cute! Good job Molly! Thanks for posting all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOLLY!! those pictures are EXCELLENT!! You did a great job of documenting such a fun vacation! I especially love the pictures you took out in the field. The coloring and lighting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you Molly! You are doing an amazing job already, and you're just getting started! It's fun to see all of the things that were going on that I missed.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Kristie. Molly you did an awesome job! We just look over and over these pictures. You are very talented! Thanks for posting them. We sure miss everyone. We had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete