Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures. I tried to post pictures that were different than the ones everyone else already posted, so that's why I didn't post the 320 that Dan took.
| LOVE this one! |
| And I LOVE that this top picture they are cute happy boys and then in the bottom picture they are trying to act all tough... I like the top picture best! :) |
![]() |
| There's room for someone to photoshop Corey, Em, and Daph between Dan and Kristie... :) Someone get on that! |
I also posted many pictures on my personal blog if you so desire to see any more! :)
But in other news, this week has been good. I have been nesting so I organized everything in our apartment. and maybe I have already reorganized what I organized! :) But it feels good to get all the baby things washed and set up, all the clothes organized, and all the last minute things done before SJR comes along. We sold quite a bit of stuff and have made room for a bassinet in our room. Our apartment is about to get incredibly smaller, but I can't wait!!!
I also had a birthday this weekend. Summer is such a birthday time that it feels like that's all we have been doing lately! But dan made it really fun and mom watched stori while she was "napping" so we could go eat lunch and robe/grocery shop. Dan also had mom bake me one of the only cakes that I like! Thanks mom! Oh, and we were suppose to go to SLC for Tracen and Melissa and Grover's sealing, but sadly it didn't work out---Dan knew I was bummed so he took me to jackson for my bday! It was splendid! Miss everyone and hope everyone posts! :)


Love all of the pictures of the reunion!! I'm still waiting for the pictures of the whole family..... Can't wait for it to be outdated! :)
ReplyDeletethis is Kristie. We love all these pictures! We had such a great visit and we miss everyone already! I'm jealous that you are nesting. I just had a little hernia surgery yesterday and while we were sitting at the hospital, I told Corey how much more fun it is to be in the hospital to have a baby. :) We missed you at the sealing, but I'm glad you listened to the warnings not to go. It was the most amazing experience. That sweet baby Grover was meant to be theirs. He stared straight into the sealer's eyes that whole time. IT was precious. Can't wait for your sweet baby girl to get here!
ReplyDelete