Dan had 2 clients tell him on Friday that they are moving to Montana in 2 weeks. Also on Friday, he had another client "graduate" from PSR. So within a week he lost 3 clients, putting him at only 20 hours instead of 40. But hopefully he will get some more clients really soon! Luckily mom offered to take us in if we get to that point! :) I think mom just needs to build a little community out in the "forrest" so we can all live there during the summer! Fun huh?! :)
Dan's high light of the week was probably going paint balling with the Elders Quorum. They were gone for about 5 hours and he has about 6 welts! Doesn't even sound a little bit fun to me! :)
For FHE we went with the Foresters to go see Despicable Me 2! It FINALLY made it to the cheap theatre, and the kids all loved it! Sylvie stayed awake the whole time glued to the big screen! After the movie was over, Lila and Stori went to the front of the theatre and danced until all the credits were done! It was a great success!
Sylvie turned 3 months old on thursday! I can't believe it! I took many many many pictures of her and couldn't believe that she was able to sit in the little rocking chair! It felt like just yesterday she couldn't even hold up her head!
Stori's vocabulary is getting better every day. I think her longest sentence this week went like this,
"Hey Sylvie June Bug, you wanna watch me go poo poo? It makes me feel so much better to do poo poo. Hey mom, her said Ya! "
haha I think Sylvie was very excited to watch her go potty! :) That is what most of our days consist of---going potty.
I started running regularly after the 1st dam run and it feels great! I go with Alicia after the kids are asleep. I would like to go with Dan, but we don't have a double jogging stroller (besides our bike trailer, but Sylvie is too little still) so he goes in the morning before work. We went together once while pushing our huge stroller and it felt like we ran a marathon! So now we go separate.
Sylvie got sick 2 weeks ago and went through a patch of waking up every 2 hours to eat at night! I was getting so exausted---never ever have I had to do that with either of my kids. The worst part was that the whole week before she got sick, she was sleeping about 11-12 hours straight! So now we are slowly getting back to normal. She is going about 5 hours at night between feedings. which I guess I can't complain about.
Well, that's enough of my boring life! only 1 more week of writing before THANKSGIVING!!!
Good for you for starting to run again! I really need to start exercising again! I can't find a good time for it. I guess I'm just going to have to start getting up super early to get it in. I told Tyler I want a treadmill for Christmas :)
ReplyDelete