This week we actually had pretty good weather! It's almost the middle of November and it was 60 degrees today! Josh's family, Sherlene, and us all went out to moms house for dinner today. I made potato casserole for the first time today! Go 28 year old me! I'm slowly learning the basics of being a mormon wife and mom! :) We all had such a great time out there! Stori and Sylvie got some great cousin time and I got to finish my elf shoes! thanks so Mom, sherlene, and dan for helping me decide.
Sylvie will be 3 months old on Thursday!!! Isn't that crazy?! She is just the best little baby!
One day she was crying in the swing while I was making stori some lunch, and I looked over to see stori doing this...
She went and got her bunny book from her room and was reading it to her. She said, "Ohhh poor punkin, let's read book together!" She is such a good big sister. "It's spring and the bunnies jump puddles. What flowers you see? Orange flowers?" her little voice is so cute!
I can't think of much else we did this week (besides the spider episode) so I'll just end here! Love you all! Yay for thanksgiving in a couple weeks!!




How cute of Stori to try to make Sylvie happy..... You should have called Josh to help you with the spider! ;)
ReplyDelete