I wanted to get a photo of all of us together, but we forgot at the
Trunk-or-Treat and by the time we got home
everyone was done with costumes and ready for bed!
Friday night Taylor went to Las Vegas for a Scout camp-out to celebrate 100 years of Scouting in the Church. He had a great time except for when one of the leaders- we call her the scout Natzi- woke him up in the middle of the night to look at the North Star to "pass off a requirement." He wasn't too happy about that. I took Taylor and Jon to the 100 years of scouting broadcast on Tuesday night and it was really neat. I think we all learned a lot about the scouting program and about President Monson. A portion of the presentation was about him and it was pretty cool. Jon had a football game Saturday morning and he did really well! Taylor brought home paperwork for Basketball sign-ups, so I think he's going to try out in a couple weeks. That will be fun if he makes the team!
Well- we hope everyone is doing well and getting excited for Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment