As everyone has heard, Joel got a job! The day after his interview they requested references. We didn't hear anything the next morning and had almost though we would have to wait all weekend. Joel was out chopping wood and I had just finished working so I checked his e-mail and there was an offer letter! He was being offered more than he had been making and better benefits for MUCH cheaper and a monthly bonus! Wahoo! He starts tomorrow and we are pretty excited! Now if gold prices could just stay up! I have a long boring version on my blog with all the details if anyone gets bored and wants to read it.
Well, besides the worrying we have had so much fun together! We have had lots of adventures in the mountains cutting wood, working on projects, chopping wood, taking walks to the post office, and doing fun October things like sugar cookies, the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins and making costumes.

Lots of good things in that trial. Glad it worked out so good. I knew it would. ;)
ReplyDeleteLots of good things in that trial. Glad it worked out so good. I knew it would. ;)
ReplyDelete