Tyler took Taylor and Levi to the Doc Tuesday night to get throat swabs done. Jon started getting fever-ish Thursday night and woke up Friday morning with a sore throat. Doc called Friday afternoon (yes, it took THAT long to get them back!!!) with positive Strep results for Taylor and Levi and went ahead and prescribed antibiotics all around including Max because he had a fever and a rash on Saturday that was probably strep too! So they are all staying home from Church today so we don't spread our illness to anyone else! Fun times!
Friday night was the Purple and Gold wrestling meet where it's just our guys wrestling each other. Tyler said it went well- he was the announcer :)
Yesterday I had a Paparazzi booth at a Women's Expo. It was pretty slow, but I sold enough to cover my booth fee plus a little, so that was good. Lots of people were buying Christmas Gifts for friends and family and it was cute to watch them as they tried to decide what to choose :)
Both of my Primary counselors (including the one that was supposed to do sharing time today) called/texted within the last 1/2 hour saying that they won't be at church today! Fun! I'm glad that we already had a little activity planned that I can have the kids do during Sharing Time today.
Well- that's about it for us this week. I've got to go get ready for a crazy Sunday in Primary, but we hope everyone's doing well and had a great week!
STREP??? Oh my goodness Jen, that is horrible! your poor little kids! And by the way, have I ever mentioned that you are wonder woman? That's what you should have been for halloween! What lucky primary kids to have you as the Pres!
ReplyDeleteAwe, thanks Mel! I'm not sure that I'm wonder woman, but it would make a great Halloween costume! :) The boys are all pretty much back to their same noisy selves after being on antibiotics for the past couple days, so I think the sickness is on it's way out! Yay!
ReplyDelete