So, last Sunday I didn't get a chance to write on the blog..... Bridget called two weeks ago and asked if I wanted to ride with the Dursts to visit her family. I had Friday off, and it was a quick switch to trade with someone for Monday. Two long days of riding in a car, but it gave us two fun days of hanging out with Bridget, Scott and family! Of course, it always goes by so fast.....
I don't know if I'm ready for December at the Caramel Tree. We have already been busy with lots of orders, Bonneville Craft show, and the Festival Of Trees. Ughh!!! It will be good to have a nice break for Thanksgiving. I'm excited for those of us who are nearby to go to the Arnold's for Thanksgiving. Sherlene won't be able to go, but she has convinced me that she will have a good day with friends.
Today I went to Stori's primary program..... it was pretty cute! After Sacrament Meeting, I came back to my ward for nursery! Oh boy were the kids wild and crazy today.....I even came home with a fat lip! I'm hoping it doesn't turn in to a cold sore..... that is usually what happens.
I hope everyone posts today.... it has been way too long for some of you! :)
Love you all!
So happy you got to go to Oregon! So fun! And I am so grateful for nursery leaders. This is the first week in SOOOO long that Hazel went without crying. And it's because of wonderful leaders like you:) And sorry, we still can't find our cord to upload the video:(
ReplyDeleteSo fun that you got to go spend some time with the Dursts- even if it was short :) I am thankful for nursery leaders like you too! Levi loves nursery! I'm worried about him starting SUNBEAMS in a few weeks!! AAHH! How did those 3 years go by so fast! :) Glad you get to spend Thanksgiving at Aleisa's. Wish we could be there too :(
ReplyDelete