Yesterday I drove to Clarkston. It was a beautiful day and a fun drive. I haven't been since Thanksgiving. I got a text from Caleb last week informing me that he was being ordained a priest, and inviting me to attend. I was excited to be able to go! It was a short but very eventful trip. I visited Megan and Joel and family, met Jaron Wallace ( Daphne's boyfriend and the Peterson's boarder), made the obligatory trip to hobby Lobby, watched a movie at the Arnold's, went to church, saved Tommy's eye from being glued shut with very sticky gum...stuck to his very long eyelashes, ( you had to be there :) ), went to Caleb's ordination, drove to the farm to get cereal, drove home! Seriously not much more than 24hours..... like I said... fun trip! Other than that, not too much going on oh, and in case anyone is interested, Jaron received his mission call to Tokyo Japan!
Have a wonderful week! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!
So fun that you're close enough to be able to go to special things like that :) Sounds like you had a nice quick trip!
ReplyDeleteI wish i was at hobby lobby! And when does Jaron leave?
ReplyDeleteit is so perfect that you live so close that you can make those quick trips! ahhhh someday :) My voice is back so i will call you tomorrow! i miss you!
ReplyDelete