Well, here are a few pictures of our Holiday Season. Bunch of sickos! Daphne avoided it with pro-active pepto bismol and positive thinking (seriously--she went to work, bought and took a bunch of pepto and told herself repeatedly that she was fine!) Caleb avoided it by staying outside as much as he could... the rest of us were miserable. And I haven't been that miserable in a long long time. I think it was the norovirus. A friend of my posted a CDC report about it on facebook that described our Christmas to a T.
There's not a lot going on around here now that the holidays are done. I love the holidays but it's also kind of nice to get back into routines. I'm still putting Christmas away--almost done. I'm usually ready to clean up and stop the Christmas music on the 26th every year but this year I kept enjoying our trees and the music through the end of the year.
Sam started attending Senior Primary today. I seriously can't stand it. He also FINALLY bore his testimony without help (he was convinced he couldn't do it alone since Lily usually helps him). Bron is a genealogy machine. She found a bunch of names for Daphne and her boyfriend Jaron to go do baptisms for and found Ken and I each a name to take for endowments. I love going to the temple anyway but how cool to take a member of your own family! Our ward family history specialist wants to teach her how to do indexing. Ummm. Can't think of anything else to report for anyone else in the family. Just one of those lulls right now!
Love you all! (There, Tyler. Happy? :) )





And I think I might make a New Year's Resolution to write coherent blog posts. You know, like a good English major should make. Paragraphs and all that...
ReplyDeleteI am sure mother is.
ReplyDeletethat does not look fun!! poor kids :(
ReplyDeleteOh my, such a sad post! I hope this Christmas tradition will not continue!
ReplyDelete