Sunday, January 12, 2014

Goodbye Christmas!

Well I finally finished putting Christmas away for yet another year.  Well, almost all, I still need to put the Nativities that I display in my hutch away, but that is easy.  I am sooo frustrated, because this year I realized that I can not physically take my trees down by myself!  I have always been able to do it. ( even though it is nice to have help....thank you Dan and Melanie  :)   Last Sunday afternoon I started taking all of the ornaments off of my upstairs family room tree.  When I finished, I took the top section off  of the tree.  Then, I TRIED to dismantle the other sections..... and tried and tried and tried!   Oh so annoying!!!  The really sad part is that not only could I put the trees up and take them down by myself before, but I could also haul them out of the basement and up all of the stairs by myself!   I am turning in to such a wimp!  :(

Melanie and Dan have decided to move in with me until they leave for law school.... maybe save a little money.  That should be fun!  They will be moving in the end of January.

I feel bad when I don't write on the blog, but when I do write, I never have anything new and exciting to report.  :)  I guess it is important to remind all of you how much I love and appreciate you!   XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you are going to have roommates! That will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always love reading your posts :) We are excited you are going to have roommates again too!

    ReplyDelete