Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Doldrums of Mid-Winter

Hi family,
Not a lot going on right now. We're in the holding pattern that is January. The best of winter is behind us, spring is still a long way off! :)
Two exciting things with our family though: Next week Caleb is getting ordained a priest! Anyone who is going to be in the neighborhood is invited to the ordination next Sunday. ;) And Lily started piano. She LOVES it. Asher's teacher quit in January so he started with a new teacher and Lily started too. It was fun when I went in to pick up Asher the teacher was walking behind him and mouthed to me, "He's REALLY good! This is going to be fun!" So now I'm a little worried she may have some expectations for Lily!
And when I say nothing is going on, I mean nothing going on. See, I'm done. :)
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Jon has the same teachers this year that Taylor had in 5th Grade. I wonder if it's hard for teachers to not expect the same behavior, grades, attitudes, etc. from siblings of kids they had prior?

    ReplyDelete