Sunday, January 26, 2014

Where did January go?

I'm excited for today.  Everyone is coming to dinner......at least everyone who lives within a 20 mile radius.  :)  We haven't had a Sunday get together since before Thanksgiving.....I think.....it has been so long, I can't really say for sure.

This will be an interesting week at work.  Chris left yesterday for a week long cruise.  I am hoping nothing too exciting comes up.  We have lots of good help, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I hope everyone gets a chance to write on the blog today.  I really need to see what everyone has been up to.  :)  Well, you know me.....not too much excitement going on in my life.   I hope you all remember to keep our sweet Suzanne in your prayers!  She is a sweetheart....breaks my heart to see her struggle so.

I love you all!   XOXOXOX

2 comments:

  1. We miss family dinners at your house :( Hope you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad we could FaceTime into your dinner. It was fun. Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete