Hi Everyone!
Remember me? :) Everyone is mentioning General Conference and of course I loved it...I also loved listening to the Priesthood Session. But...as inspiring as it was, it was a little weird this year. We love to plan lots of fun food and love spending the day together and discussing talks between and after sessions and helping the kids identify speakers for their primary packets but this year Ken was on midnights so Bunny offered to take the little kids to her house and the rest of us moved up to watch TV in the playroom so Ken could get some sleep. He was up in time to watch the last session so we still got in some great family time but it was a little disappointing up till then.
We have quite the week ahead of us: my boys (ALL of them--yikes. Mama's not too sure how she feels about that quite yet) are going hunting and I will be doing my book fair all week! Stress all around!
Everyone is doing well. My big kids are keeping themselves pretty busy and the little guys are keeping me pretty busy. I love it and I love love love this time of year! Finally some cooler days and slightly calmer schedules! Well, I still need to make muffins for my hunters to take with them so I will let this be enough for now! Love you all!
So fudge and all the foods the boys don't enjoy this week!? With Chick flicks of course! :)
ReplyDelete