Sunday, October 20, 2013

we are almost kind of like adults...

Well this week for the Radfords will go down in the books. We decided to sell our Kia (while it is still a great car and low miles) so that we can buy a......VAN! haha we are actually so excited about it! I think we fell in love with the van that Corey's family rented last Christmas, and can't get that out of our minds! :) It was sooo roomy, so comfortable, tons of storage, lots of seating, etc. I know we just have 2 kids, but we really just want to sell our kia now before it is too old, and then buy a van that we can just keep forever and run to the ground. I plan on having 100 babies cause I just love them, so I know one day we will appreciate all that seating!

On Monday had our FHE at the Red Barn pumpkin patch. We went with a few families in our ward and had so much fun! Wagon rides, playing with the newborn kitties, picking our "HUGE and tiny tiny  punkins" We just got one big one for our family and secretly put Stori's tiny $4 one back---well the next morning she went out to see them and got so sad cause we had lost her tiny punkin! Luckily Winco had some for 75 cents so we made up for it! :) After the pumpkin patch we headed to our friends house for some yummy Stephens hot cocoa! It was a great monday!
my punkins with pumpkins
Other than that, we spent a lot of our time at the park. I am loving this 60 degree weather---really hope it lasts for a long time! I finally started real running this week. We will be running the first dam run again so I kind of need to get training. It feels really good. I have missed it!

I'm slowly making our halloween costumes and getting very excited to dress up (well, mainly Stori and me. Dan's just a good sport and sylvie doesn't know the difference! :) ).

We are headed to Yellowstone tomorrow because it has finally opened back up! Hopefully we see lots of wildlife! We shall see....
Well, that's all for now! Off on our Sunday walk! Love y'all!

Here is just an example of how much Stori loves Sylvie. It's very very very rare that I get a pictures of JUST sylvie! :)

Stori really wanted to "nap" with Sylvie. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a good big Sister! Wish there was a pumkin farm here that we could go to. Maybe we will have to drive the hour or so to where there is one for a little family outing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say- happy car shopping! That's exciting that you will be getting a van for all those babies current and future :) Fun!

    ReplyDelete