Sad that no-one else has posted yet :( We really enjoy reading about what everyone's up to and seeing pictures. It helps us feel a little more connected being so far away from everyone.
Well, our big news for this week was almost losing our little Ryder. The details are on our family blog, but to make a long story short, he inhaled some water and stopped breathing for a couple minutes- a couple minutes that seemed to last hours! I seriously thought he was gone. It was soooo sad and scary!!! Thankfully Tyler was able to get him breathing again and he is doing just fine now, but those few minutes of not knowing what was going to happen and not being able to help him were more awful than anything I've ever been through!!! I hope none of you ever have to experience it with any of your little ones! I can't imagine what life would be like without this little guy!! Makes me sad just writing about it!
Jon played in his first flag football game of the season yesterday. He got to be quarterback for a few plays and did a great job!
Taylor made the honor roll and got his name in the paper...again :)
Tyler has recently become a big fan of the show Duck Dynasty. I like it too. It's nice to be able to watch a show and not worry about profanity (even though producers put in fake bleeps in recent episodes! haha!) or questionable scenes for a change. Anyway- he downloaded this beard app and had fun putting fake beards on everyone's pictures. This one of Maximo turned out the best!
I think that's all for now. Hope everyone had a great week!
I read your blog and felt sick just reading it!!! so so so so so glad he's ok! We also love duck dynasty, and that little Max would make a great cast member!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me sad when everyone doesn't post too. Such a scary thing you went through with that little sweetie. Grateful you were able to help him..... don't even want to think about what could have been. :(
ReplyDeletethis is kristie. So sorry about the scary Ryder incident. It makes me so anxious to think about. So grateful for all the angels that are helping keep our little ones safe!
ReplyDelete