Sunday, October 6, 2013

In other news...

I forgot to mention a few exciting things going on with the kids (trying to do too much right now...) :).
Emmy and Daphne are getting ready to go to FFA national convention in two weeks. They are pretty excited and we're pretty proud of Emmy who is getting her America degree and is up for a scholarship! Caleb is spending every free second spiffying up his "new" pick-up. That thing will be READY when that kid gets his license in December! :) Bronny is loving school and is currently making a stuffed pig set with three little stuffed babies for her facs (like home ec) class. Asher is in piano and loving it. He actually is pretty good, too. The 3 little guys are doing after-school drama club again this year and are pretty excited about their roles. They are doing Jungle Book and Asher got the part of Mowgli! He is so excited! Lily is excited that she gets to be a twin elephant with Maizy. Sam is excited about his role as a monkey--we all suspect some typecasting going on with that one! :)
And, we have baby pigs again. As little as I know about pigs I can still tell these are AWESOME genetics. The kids are pretty excited to have some good show pigs for some of the fairs this next year. I'm excited about possibly getting some pork in my poor empty freezer in the next year or so! Well, NOW I might be done updating... :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes you did forget a few things! :) See, we have been missing out on so much in the lives of the Arnold family.... so glad you took a few minutes out of your busy schedule! Can't wait to see Jungle Book!

    ReplyDelete