Sunday, August 18, 2013

A little from the Peterson's

I am almost at a point in my life now that I can post....almost. The house is basically done and I can now CLEAN! As in, put stuff where it actually goes, clean! I am pretty excited about that! Joel had six days off so we worked on the house, went to bear lake, camping, Martin Harris Pageant and worked on the house. Don't worry, we still don't have a garage door! I got yet another e-mail from him after it was supposed to be installed about how it will be installed next Wednesday (this is almost two months now) and I just replied that it was actually almost funny at this point. He didn't write back so I hope I didn't anger him! I will try to post some pictures and an actual post next week. We have closets done and dressers moved in and all beds in the appropriate rooms! YAY! If anyone has any extra really big furniture send it my way. My room looks completely empty and kind of dumb. Tommy is also now potty trained 100%. Not even accidents at nights or during naps! Kids start school and I can't even express how depressing this is to me that Millie is going to kindergarten! I think it gets harder with each kid that goes! I will only have one child at home and none in my belly. This is definitely a first for me and I don't like it at all! I brought this up to my husband today but he didn't seem to feel bad for me. I am only 36! Plenty of time for having a few more! :) I love you all! Have a great week and stay safe!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment