We spent several days at mom's house and having her spoil us... yummy new food/napping/walking/ice cream/movies....all great things! It was so much fun!
This last weekend Dan's parents were in town so we went to Jackson on Saturday. The kids (weird I can say that plural) did great! Sylvie got SOOOO much attention form strangers. I forgot how popular newborns are. And especially red heads! :)
We have had a great 2 weeks since Sylvie has been here! I love being a mom and love my cute little kids! Dan loves his family too... he has to fight with mom and me to hold her! :)
Life is good! Hope everyone has a great week! (pictures from my iPhone on my blog)
This is Kristie We love your blog and all the pictures. My kids and I have been pouring over them. We love your adorable family!
ReplyDeleteSo, you finally got a picture on the blog that has everyone in it, and....... it's out of date. :) No worries, you can always keep your posts filled with pictures of miss Sylvie June aka Sissy June. ( right Stori? ;) )
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete