Sunday, August 11, 2013

What?! I'm supposed to still have a week to do things...

Hi everyone! Short post today (hey, at least it's a post! ) I'm so excited that I was finally able to get away with my family for a few days (next week we get pigs again. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!). But now I'm in panic mode. I've been thinking I had a week of summer left when we got back--selective amnesia I guess. Got my schedule and now remember all the work days and training this next week along with registering all my kids for school. And just for fun we're throwing in a trip to Iowa for new pigs (just Ken), five last dentist appointments and two back-to-school nights! Whew. Love you all!
I put some of our pictures in a separate post. Can't figure out how to combine them today. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know how that goes we had that 2 weeks ago. We already have a week of school under our belts. I am glad you were able to get away good for you.

    ReplyDelete