Sunday, August 18, 2013

Busy Busy Summer!

Wow, what an eventful summer we have all had!  Work has been busy, and frankly a little overwhelming for me.....  lots of changes, lots of catering and weddings..... and, Chris and Cindy had a new baby, so he has been gone a lot!  All of you are busy either with school, or getting ready for school, traveling, recuperating,or just getting back into your routines.  This past week was a fun one..... I love welcoming new babies!  Makes me miss all of my grandkids even more, though!

I had a guy remove the tree branch.  He found huge cracks in one of the larger branches while he was up in the tree.... :(  I am going to call someone this week to come and check things out. The guy who cut the branch down, was nice enough to cut it into smaller chunks as he took it down.... made it easier to haul it off....right Dan?  Dan was kind enough to haul it all out to the field for me.  Which, by the way, he was able to do because my lawnmower is now in tip top shape..... thanks to Mr. Bill Aullman!  He and Suzanne made several trips to check it out and work on it.  It was so very nice of them!  Dan also mowed the field for me! Thanks Dan!

I hope everyone is settled enough to find time to make weekly blog posts!  LOVE TO ALL  XOXOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment