Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to School

We forgot to post about a couple things last week- my Birthday, and visiting the Lake to make our return to Havasu official. 

Lots of Birthday wishes from family and friends along with Tyler and the boys spoiling me made my Birthday a pretty great day :) 

On the Friday before school started we took a trip down to the lake.  As usual everyone had a fun time and the water was nice and warm.



 
Monday was the first day back to school.  Taylor started 7th grade at the Middle School and Jon started 5th grade.  
First Day of School 2013

Tyler had a Wrestling meeting on Thursday with all the wrestlers and said it went pretty well. He's excited about his new position as Head Coach!

I took Max to his Pre-school open house on Friday. He's been asking me every day since the boys started when he is going back.  He was a little shy/nervous when we got there, but I think he'll fall right back into enjoying it once he's there for a few days.  He starts back tomorrow :) 

I'm watching a little boy named Graham for one of my Primary counselors this year.  She is a 1st Grade teacher at one of the Elementary Schools.  Graham is 3 years old- right in-between Max and Levi in age.  The first week went pretty well, but I'm anxious for a little bit cooler weather so they can play outside!  If you didn't know any better you'd think we had a house full of girls as much as these three little boys scream!! Makes for a pretty good headache sometimes.
 

Over the past 2 weeks, Jon's lost 2 of his teeth and Ryder's gotten his 2 front bottom teeth in!  They did a little swip/swap :)  I guess it's almost time for Ryder to start on some rice cereal and bananas! 

Taylor went on his first Youth Temple Trip yesterday!!  He really enjoyed it.  He said "The temple is so peaceful inside!"  A reminder that we all need to go there whenever we can :)

Well, that's it for now.  Hope everyone is doing well!

P.S.  Megan- I tried the beans yesterday, but I wasn't thinking and used black beans instead of pinto beans!  Woops!  They still turned out pretty good though, just a lot darker than normal :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment