Thanks to Melanie for posting pictures of my tree removal..... which included a hole in my deck. :( I made the decision to have the whole tree taken out...it was just too scary to have to worry about it falling on my house. I actually spent two nights in my upstairs family room after waking to violent winds assailing my house! :) I know, that may sound a little melodramatic, but it was really scary! I don't think it is going to be as bad as I thought. The tree they removed was growing up under the branches of the weeping willow, and the golden willow to the north...so, there isn't as much of a whole as I expected. That being said, it was still a little sad.
I missed the broadcast of the General Women's Conference last night, so I watched it after church today. I hope all of you got to see it. It was so very good! Did anyone else notice how old Pres. monsoon is looking since his wife died? And, he is so sad.....kind of heartbreaking.
We are having such crazy, cold windy weather.... I'm really hoping we get really nice Indian summer weather around the 11th and12th of Oct. ( that is when we are going to Yellowstone)
Wishing a good week to all of you....my beautiful family! I miss you all like crazy! XOXOXO
I will watch the women's conference tomorrow! I'm really excited to see it!!! I still feel lame for missing it! and yes....Indian Summer PLEASEEEEE
ReplyDeleteI was able to go to the Broadcast lastnight and it was awesome!! I loved that they all talked about the same thing and I loved the story Pres. Monson shared about the bread! He is looking older and it was so sad when he said he missed his wife terribly :( Glad you got the tree taken care of even though it is a little sad that it's gone- and that there's a hole in your deck! But at least you don't have to worry about it falling on your house or deck anymore! Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete