Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Corey!

Today is Corey's 39th birthday......where does the time go?  I'm sure his family is spoiling him big time! Corey's birthday also means that Sept. is already half over......it seems that the days really do fly by!

This weekend Melanie, Stori, Sylvie and I went to Clarkston.  Joel was working , and Dan was supposed to climb Mt. Borah with his ward.  They cancelled the climb because of weather, but we were already on our way.....so, Dan made other plans.  Josh and Amanda had tickets to the USU Homecoming game, so they came too.  It was a lot of fun.  We went to the school where Aleisa works and she gave us a tour of her library!  It was so fun to see all of the things she has been doing.

We did a lot of shopping.....the looking kind, mostly.   :)  I went in to Best Buy to have my contacts switched from my ailing phone to Joel's old phone.  Well. that was a disaster!  The guy ended up deleting ALL of my contacts!  He claimed that they couldn't delete them, but delete them he did........ So, if you would all text me your name from your phone, it would be very helpful.  I need all of the kids' numbers too.  :)

We got home late last night with a couple of worn out little children, and a very tired mommy.  Way too much excitement!

Well, that is about all that I have.  Happy Birthday Corey!  Hope your surgery is working  little Ryder!  Good luck at school tomorrow Josh and Amanda!   love to everyone!  XOXOXOX

2 comments:

  1. That's sad about your phone :( Glad you can use Joel's old one though. Sounds like you had a fun/busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mommy. Sounds like a lot of fun, but tiring. Makes me wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete