Dan was suppose to climb Mt. Borah with our ward, but it got canceled because of storms. So instead he got up and left Rexburg at 4 a.m. and went to photograph Jackson in the morning. He spent all day there and saw a lot of wildlife.
This week must have been fairly boring because I can't think of anything else we did. A lot of walks to the park, my first shopping trip to Walmart with just me and 2 kids, mom came and visited on Wednesday, and I made my first successful pie ever! "Megan's Famous Peach Pie!" :)
Oh, and I posted some blessing pictures on my blog if you would like to see any of those!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY! last year in your 30's!!! YIKES!
Love you all
these are the only pictures i took in utah.
![]() |
| sylvie climbing the invisible ladder |
![]() |
| entertaining themselves at hobby lobby |


this is Kristie. I LOVE those pictures. especially the hobby lobby one. My kids looked just like that this week when I took them to Hobby Lobby:)
ReplyDelete