I am posting some pictures for mother, because I forgot to help her put them on the blog.... She will probably update you on the tree situation, so I will just post the pictures without giving you any information! :)
As for how our week went, well.... it was pretty boring. :) there were 2 days where I didn't even leave the house (or even open the door to the outside world). It was pretty cold/rainy so we didn't get to go on our walks. I secretly really enjoyed just cuddling my 2 babes and watching movies together. i made rolls and other comfort foods and debated listening to christmas music. I settled for Doris Day Pandora.
We got to watch Jack a few times and that was so fun for me and for Stori. they play really well together. Jack put music on while stori and I had dance parties. He also brought a sucker for Stori each day.
Saturday, Dan hung out with Strori while mom, sylvie, and myself went shopping for 6 hours! It was a lot of fun! We hit up lot's of fun stores--just remembered that we forgot to go to Target. Blast! Next time.
Oh and I got my hair cut finally. I keep trying to tell myself that I'm suppose to have long hair because i had it most of my life---but once I cut it I remember how much better I like it short!
Wow this is a really boring post! :) I better stop now before you get a headache from reading such boring words that I put together.
LOVe you all! Can't wait for General Conference next weekend and fun fall colors!!
P.S. I put a video of Stori on my personal blog. We interviewed her about all the things she has learned recently.
OH, and I put pictures on comparing Stori and Sylvie. It's pretty fun
and just some random pics...
| Added a new bedtime toy--- :) notice Sylvies hand. to die for!! |
| first time Stori has fallen asleep on our walk. |
| Love Love Love |
oh my!!!! That last picture is too funny! Also the picture of Dan and With Sylvie is adorable.... :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Anxiously awaiting for a post about the tree situation!! Looks pretty serious! And I love all the pictures you posted of your cute little family! Glad you guys are doing well :)
ReplyDelete