Sunday, September 1, 2013

Was It Two Or Three Years Ago?

I am finally getting closer to crossing off an item on my "to do list"...... painting my garage "man door", and the door that goes from the mudroom to the deck.  I bought paint to accomplish this goal two or three years ago.....can't even remember at this point how long ago it was.  I would have finished it yesterday, but the primer I planned to use was solid.....kind of hard to use in that state ( no pun intended  :)  )  I got sidetracked a few times and pulled a few weeds, and spread the bark around in my front flower ( Bishops'weed) garden.  (now, that has only been sitting there for a little under three months..... not even close to two or three years  :) )  It seriously drives me crazy how long it takes me to get things done anymore.  Oh, and in case you are wondering exactly what I did accomplish...... sanded the door frames, filled and sanded nail holes, washed doors, and  hauled a wheelbarrow full of branches and leaves that had swirled their way into the front corner of the house out to my burn pile..... I know what you're thinking.... in what universe does that take up an entire Saturday?   EXACTLY!!!!!
I am excited to be off for labor Day tomorrow......I'm going to try really hard to  get some things finished!  :) Hope you all have a fun Labor Day, and a really good week!
XOXOXO  

3 comments:

  1. What? You get labor day off? nice! I wish you would have really gotten on top of stuff yesterday so we could play tomorrow! ;) it actually does sound like you got a lot accomplished yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like no matter how much we get done on our "to do" list, it never gets all the way done! Glad you get a day off work- don't forget to relax a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just described every time I try to do any job anywhere ever. If I don't have full hour increments, I don't start anything, even 10 minute jobs. I wish I could come help you today. We could get lots done. ;)

    ReplyDelete