Surprisingly, all of the willows are still pretty much green. A few of the leaves are just getting a hint of yellow.
On Monday, I went to Yellowstone with Melanie Dan and family. It was so nice of them to invite me! :) It was just the perfect fall day. We saw more Bison than in recent years, and lots of Elk. ( I'm sure Mel will post pictures, and give a more detailed account :) )
Friday night after work, I went to the viewing for Roger Sauer. He had a really rough bout with kidney cancer. I think he has been fighting it for about a year. After the viewing I picked up lexi, Annie, Avary and Jack for a sleepover while their mom and dad were at a Halloween party. I hope they post pictures .....they looked amazing! Josh and Amanda joined the sleepover after the party.... :)
Burke, Donna and Sherlene came out for a visit yesterday afternoon. It was so good to see them . Burke and Donna came over for Roger's funeral.
Yesterday I got all of my patio furniture put away. Melanie and Sylvie put the second coat of paint on my doors...they look sooo much better now that they are finally painted! While they were doing the painting, Stori and I raked and hauled branches out to the burn pile.
Dan and Melanie finished up while I was getting ready to go with them to Idaho Falls. Dan took family pictures for Josh and Amanda...... they look like they are going to be so good! After the picture taking session was over, the Christensens invited all of us to eat at Red Robin....... such a fun evening!
Love to all of you my dear family! XOXOXO





What the heck Mel!!! I look like a werewolf..... hahahaha
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie. Those pictures are wonderful!!!Thanks for posting:)
ReplyDeletebut yeah, the shadows are making a good halloween mask on your face there grandma:)
ReplyDelete