Don't you just love General Conference?! It is so awesome that we have a living Prophet and inspired Church Leaders to give us guidance and direction in our lives :) I hope everyone is able to watch at least a little, if not all, of Conference and to be up-lifted and guided!
 |
Look how cute our little boys are sitting there watching Conference :)
Too bad they only stayed there for like 5 seconds while they ate their muddie buddies!! |
This week was busy like usual. Jon started flag football last week so he has practice 2 nights a week. We are glad he's doing something active! We celebrated Levi's 3rd Birthday on Wednesday. He is becoming quite the independent little boy. He wants to try to do everything ALL BY HIMSELF! We love our little Li! I went to Jon's Parent/Teacher conference on Thursday and his teacher had nothing but praise for him. I am so glad that Taylor and Jon are good students and that they put forth the effort in school that lets them learn a lot and earn good grades. Maxell and Levi were both excited to go to the store yesterday and spend their Birthday $ from the Grandparents. Max picked out a Ninja Turtle Lego set and Levi picked out a little Lego set and a huge bouncy ball which somehow got a big whole in it within about 2 hours of getting it home :( Last Saturday our Releif Society had a Super Saturday and I made a growth chart for our family. It turned out pretty cute. I'm afraid that Taylor and Jon might out-grow it though- it was only long enough to go up to 6'5". I guess we'll have to wait and see! Oh- and I finally got Ryder's picture put in a frame and up on our "Baby Picture" shelf in Ryder and Max's room :)
 |
| Looking down on the field where Jon's practicing. Ryder and I took a walk around the block the school's on. |
 |
Levi and Max (and baby George) took over our bed.
Baby George is Tyler's from when he was little and we gave him to Levi for his Birthday :) |
You capture such amazing pictures of your family! And I REALLY WANT to make a growth chart! That is soooo cute!!! (and I love baby George! That is the perfect gift for Levi)! :) Miss you guys
ReplyDeleteP.S. mmmm muddy buddies
George looks pretty darn good considering his age! :) How fun for Levi to have him! In the picture of the two little boys watching conf, I seriously thought Max was Taylor for a second, then realized Taylor is just a bit bigger than that.....:) Sounds like the boys got fun toys with their b-day money..... except for the ball of course.....:(
ReplyDelete