While I was Visiting Teaching Friday night, I guess Max and Levi had a little fun playing dress up with some blue painter's tape. They came in from the garage and Max said- "Look Dad, a blue ninja!" Who needs a Halloween costume when you've got a roll of painter's tape! Haha!
We practiced our Primary Program for the first time today. It went pretty well, but by the time the 2 hours were over, the kids were waaaaay past done with practicing. I've got to find a way to kind of break it up a little next week. Our program is on Nov. 10th and I'm hoping that gives Max enough time to warm up to the idea of speaking into the microphone in front of a bunch of people. I'm afraid he is shy like his mama and isn't going to want to say his part...
We are jealous of all the pictures of Fall everyone is posting. This time of year, especially, makes us miss home and family a lot :(


How is ninja Levi even breathing.... that is so funny! The picture of the boys in the pumpkin patch doesn't look like you're in Havasu.... there is a lot of green in the background, AND, the look on Ryder's face is priceless.....it's easy to see how much he is loving his pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie. Super cute pumpkin picture! We are missing Fall and family a lot too!
ReplyDelete