Sunday, October 13, 2013

radford week

I would like to personally thank President Obama for ruining our weekend plans of going to Yellowstone. Luckily we had a fun back up plan and spent 2 nights out at mom's house playing, crafting, eating, and shopping.  Oh and Sylvie had her first pony tail haha.
 

Stori has been such a good sister to Sylvie! she won't let her do tummy time or bumbo time alone! :) My favorite quote of the week is "Woohoo Daddy! You're potty trained!!!" haha she was very excited he went potty. She is doing so well with the whole potty thing! She wore panties to church and did great! Any suggestions for not having her wear a diaper at night time??

Here is the craft for the week. Witches shoes. I am not in love with mine, but i think the others turned out soooo cute! I think i'll switch out my paper and like it a lot better
Amanda's on the left, mine the middle, and mom's on the right.
this week hasn't been too exciting other than our fun weekend, so that's about all I have to say! :)
Love y'all
P.S. had pictures taken... here's a preview! Thanks meg!

3 comments:

  1. It did turn out to be a fun weekend! That is definitely one of my favorites of your family pics! Stori is such a cute big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Kristie LOVE all these pictures. Those little "S" sisters are so cute, they melt my heart. I can't believe how much they look alike. We're so sad we missed the "yellowstone" weekend. Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad we missed the Yellowstone weekend too!! :( Sounds like you guys had a great time and I LOVE all the pictures too! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete