![]() |
| Nori waking up |
![]() |
| Mad almost waking up! :) |
![]() |
| Nori almost winning the hula hoop competition. |
![]() |
| Boom winning the hula hoop competition. (5 min 20 sec) |
Last weekend was our ward's Daddy-Daughter Campout. It was fun to get out into nature in Texas. No fire ants, no chiggers, no tarantulas. We got there late and had to set up camp in the dark and trying to light a fire with oak was not the same as pine or quakies. By the time the fire got going we had already cooked our marshmallows and hotdogs and the girls had gone to bed. Kind of sounds like we missed all the fun of camping, but we didn't. It was really good to be with the girls, (minus Sizzle) with no distractions. I love my family. Kristie and the other kids had a date night in the theater room and Eph and Ike both got to sleep in my spot in the bed. That is something that is always special to Isaac when I am away and I think he liked including Ephraim in the tradition.






looks like fun! where did you camp? Good job hula hooping Clara!
ReplyDeleteYou can tell your girls I am officially jealous about their ability to hula hoop! Can't. Tried my whole life so I am especially impressed with them! Date in the theater room doesn't sound too bad either! Fun!
ReplyDeletei think i would likte the texas weather! the rain is already a little much :) looks like so much fun! Bridget
ReplyDeleteooooh the thought of a campout sounds soooo delightful! In Texas of course, not Idaho! I bet it doesn't compare to a campout in mom's backyard though! ;)
ReplyDelete