
Aleisa had her annual Halloween FHE at her house and Millie had a spider web and spider on her face and thought it was the greatest thing ever!
Tommy tells me every time I change his diaper he has to go potty and runs into the bathroom sits and runs back. Well, Thursday he came in and told me he was all done and yep he had gone a LOT! YAY! I'm still not going to attempt to train him yet since he is still afraid of the real toilet.

Today we had pizza and the kids made their own personal pizzas. It was more fun and less work than we thought. Joel only has to be gone one night this week! YAY for lots of paid time off!
your such a fun mom! i want to come live at your house!! Bridget
ReplyDeleteLove the Pizza Dough picture! What a fun idea! I think we might have to try that sometime with our kids- they would probably really enjoy it :)
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so cute of your kids making pizza! I can't believe Tommy goes potty...AND afraid of the toilet! haha
ReplyDelete