Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lake Havasu Christensen's Week

Between football practice Monday-Thursday, a Birthday & Cub Scouts on Tuesday, Mutual and Boy Scouts on Wednesday, Max's friend's Birthday party Friday night, and Football Games on Saturday, we had a pretty busy week! 

We celebrated Levi's 2nd Birthday on Tuesday. Can't believe how fast this little boy is growing up! He's even big enough to brush his teeth all by himself: 
I heard the water running one day and this is where I found him!
It's the end of the quarter in school already so we had Parent Teacher Conferences for Taylor and Jon. They are getting all A's and B's although they could both have straight A's with just a little bit of effort :) Tyler also held Parent Teacher Conferences- only 4 parents came out of 200 students!
 
Taylor and Jon started Flag Football and their first games were yesterday.  They both did pretty well and Taylor even scored his very first Touchdown!! 
 
A few weeks ago I started watching two kids for some friends of ours- a girl who's Max's age and a boy who's Levi's age.  It gets pretty loud and crazy most days, but it's nice to have a little extra $. 

Aunt Dannette called Friday night and said they were in town and had a special delivery for us from Lewisville.  I was at Max's friend's Birthday party so I quickly called Tyler and told him Dannette called and asked him if he thought the special delivery was his Mom!?!?  He said "I don't know- maybe!"  So I asked him to make sure the house was picked up a little just in case.  We were very disappointed to find out that it wasn't her, but excited for the Caramel Tree treats she sent for us (and I got a clean house- even the bathroom!)  :)   

Taylor and Jon left today to spend Fall Break in California.  Max was so sweet-- after they left he said "But me and Levi will miss them!!"  Sad!!   On a happier note-  Yay for General Conference!  It's always so uplifting.  

Well- that was our week.  We are excited to see posts from the rest of the family so we can keep up on what everyone is doing! 

3 comments:

  1. haha that picture is seriously priceless! I didn't know the brothers were gone right now... see, good thing we have this blog! And what kind of school only has 4 teachers show up for PTC? crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyler has about 200 students and only 4 parents showed up for PTC. I'm pretty sure all of the teachers were there :) Kind of makes sense as to why there are so many kids ending up the way they are. They don't have parents that care about how they're doing. Pretty sad.

      Delete
  2. CUTE Levi! I'm sad for you that it wasn't mom too! Apples had to make it just a little easier though right?!

    ReplyDelete