Hello dear family! Since my life is fairly boring....(good thing?) I just wanted to check in , and tell everyone who has successfully posted how much I love it! I hope everyone will be able to post about their lives...I for one love the feeling of closeness this sharing of daily comings and goings brings!
I did have one funny experience this week that I would like to share.....I was at the stake conference broadcast at the Lewisville church this morning....the feed kept freezing up....finally, someone had to stand up and request that everyone turn off their electronic devices because they were interfering with the feed from the stake center.... Oh the times we live in....:)
ReplyDeleteHaha oh my goodness! that is embarrassing/sad/hilarious! :)
DeleteThat is funny. "You can't hear the Lord because you are too hooked on technology!"
ReplyDeleteI bet everyone waited for a second so no one would notice they had theirs on. That is what happened at the temple dedication when they asked everyone to turn them off!
ReplyDelete