Sunday, October 21, 2012
Time Flies On Wings Of Lightning
This line from a hymn goes through my mind a lot lately! It seems that time goes by so quickly, that I don't seem to get much done.....get up, get ready for work,rush through the day ( usually without time for a break or lunch) go home, fix dinner , (often known as popping corn :) ) try and do a couple of things on my to do list.....go to bed get up and start over the next morning. It must be the getting old thing, because everyone else seemss to accomplish so much...:) I am so proud of all of you. It makes me happy to hear about your busy and eventful lives. That would be my prayer for all of you.....that you would all be healthy, happy and wise....happy is so much better than wealthy...:) I love you all so very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mom, i feel like that alot! So i must be getting older too! Your Thanksgiving invite is still there. Just wanted to make sure you knew that!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
I would say you get a lot done! You walk every morning, You are Relief society president, you decorate a cute house for the holidays, and are the favorite grandma to a little sassy pants! :) love you mom!
ReplyDelete