Stori and I pretty much spent everyday at Porter Park playing on toys and swinging on swings. The weather is perfect here in Rexburg right now! She is also busy dancing, singing, playing dress-up, and learning what all the animals say; new favorite is donkey.
Dan took his first test of the semester, and learned how to use a pottery wheel. If he get's good enough, there may be some pitcher's gifted this christmas! :) He is running or cycling when he's not working, doing homework, in school, or making popcorn. He's getting famous in our complex for his popcorn skills!
I am still running with the girls in my ward, and I did 18 miles this week. Some days were walking because we added a new girl to our crew! I finished Harry Potter 5. I also made a meal plan of all the fun Fall meals for the next few weeks! Today we are trying Corey's 'Curried Pumpkin Soup!' Hope it tastes as good as theirs.
As a family, we went to Red Robin, a reception, and watched the Avengers. It's worth seeing once.
| 4 babies in this pic. :) |
This is Kristie. Hooray Radfords! Good job running with strollers Mel! We miss Stori and wish she could play with Hazel. We have more twinner shirts. The Children's Place shirt with the birdhouse on it is hanging in Hazel's closet too. :) You must've gone to the monster sale too:)
ReplyDeleteIs it too cold for strollers yet? We are debating! Can't wait for the first dam run!
ReplyDelete