My blog posts are always so boring.....and no pictures. This has been a really fun week. Melanie, Dan and family stayed with me from Friday night until Wed evening. Holding little newborn babies is the best way to spend the day! :) We got some fun picture taking time in. ( not sure how much fun Dan had.... ) Melanie and Dan invited me to Sunday dinner today, then they decided to bring Sunday dinner to my house..... more fun picture taking...... results to follow on Mel's blog post!
Yesterday I was cleaning my garage, and I got a call from Josh informing me that Jefferson county was under tornado watch. That made me a little nervous, because the guy I called to give me a bid on taking down the large branch that was split on two sides, said it should be fine unless we had 50 to 60 mph winds..... :( Well, it didn't come down, but a lot of other branches did, including a good sized one that took out the volleyball net! Fun times!
Next week is preparation for the fair, so I work every day. The week after that is the fair, so I work everyday again. More fun times!
Hope everyone has a good week! XOXOXO
Sounds like you are going to be really busy the next couple weeks! Glad the Volleyball net is the only thing the branch took down! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking care of us for so long!! It was so much fun and full of yummy food!
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie. I'm so glad you get to live right by the newest grand baby so you can just love her and take care of her mom:)
ReplyDelete