Hello! This is Kristie IT's late and school starts tomorrow, so I'll be short:) Corey put pictures on facebook from ID on our nice camera, and some on here too maybe, but I had a few more from my phone that I liked. We sure miss everyone!
We had a great week, trying to fit in all the "last week of summer" stuff. Including hair cuts. This was Hazel's first trim. She was a crazy girl as you can see:) We cut off her "tail" or "mullet" and it looks a lot better:)
We spent time at several swimming parties this week, and spent Tuesday at Hurricane Harbor, the Six Flags swim park since Corey had the day off. Friday night we had friends over for mexican
food at last night Corey and I went to the Cowboys game. It was so fun!
We loved having Bridget and Scott here the week before that. Hazel asked for you this week Bridget:) We ate at yummy restaurants and loved visiting!
Good luck with the beginning of school everyone!
mom in nursery. I took the picture through that little window in the door:) Hazel's in the 4th of july outfit

Awww, That makes Hazel such a big girl...:( What a very full week you have had! have fun at school everyone!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and your update :) Good luck with school starting tomorrow! Hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteYAY first day of school!!! What cute pictures! I bet you had to cut like 6 inches of Hazels hair!! Did you donate it to locks of love? ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is Kristie. Mel, you make me laugh. Yes, it was quite the long whisp of hair:) Maybe 1 inch:) It made it look lots better:)
ReplyDelete