Sunday, September 1, 2013

4 rads

This week we really soaked up these last few nights of summer. Dan changes his work schedule starting monday so we had to really take advantage of our evenings together. He will be getting home at 8:30 or 9 until next summer because his clients are all in school. SO LAME! 
But we spent each evening walking to the park and playing. we FINALLY let Stori ride the carousel at Porter Park. She has literally asked every single time we have gone to the park this summer and we decided to give in Friday and Saturday. She was in heaven. She is really good at remembering all the excuses I give her if we can't do something.  For ex: 
Stori: I wanna go park day. Play on the yellow slide? Swings?
Me: No we can't today.
S: Oh, it's too hot.
M: ya
S: Splash park day?
M: No, we can't do that today either.
S: Oh, it's too cold?
M: ya
S: Ride horsies day?
M: No, not today
S: Oh ya, they are sleeping.
M: ya
It's actually becoming really easy to disappoint her! haha. 
In other news, all four of us went to church today! Sylvie get's blessed next Sunday, so we did a trial run this week, and it was great!
We love having a little newborn in our home and a spicy 2 yr old. If you were to ask me how many kids I wanted based on having just a 2 yr old, I would say 3 tops!  But if you were to ask me while I have a newborn AND a 2 yr old, I would say about 47! Newborns are so addicting and watching Stori with her is amazing! It's a good life. It would be better if everyone lived in Idaho and we were all at Mom's house today, but oh well. :)
laying this babe down for the night-the only time she get's put down.
On our walk to the park. 
playing at the park until the sun goes down. 
I'm STILL waiting on SDR to put all of our other pictures on the computer. All the newborn pics of Sylvie and all "non iPhone" pics! 
these next 2 pics are ones from my phone of our latest photo shoot. Can't wait to actually get the real ones posted!
the other pictures are much better with the trees in the background, but ya know, iPhone pic is  as good as it will get for now
"Princess Stori" I had to call her this to let her keep that bow in her hair.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! Tell Dan to get busy on the "photo shoot" pics!!! I don't get to see Sylvie with her eyes open.....what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girls are so adorable!! Love, Love, Love, that first picture of Sylvie! Wish we could come next week for the blessing :(

    ReplyDelete